Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gimme Five!

It seems like I just wrote H's 4 month post... and now here we are at his 5 month milestone.

I would say that in the last month I have noticed the biggest change in H - appearance wise. He is gaining weight a little more rapidly and is filling out his clothes a lot better.  He has even went up a diaper size from 1 to 2, so that is just a little more proof that he's growing!

Each day I hug him just a little tighter and cling to that petit little baby that I first held 5 short months ago... I love him to pieces, and I know his baby days are fading faster than I'd like to admit.  He really is a happy baby... smiles all around when you meet his needs, but I have to admit, the moment I bring out the camera, I get a lot of straight faces... to the point where E is coaching him with the words of encouragement 'say cheese Baby Huddy' or offering a few rounds of his fake laugh to see if he can get a reaction out of his baby bro. Every little bit helps... and slowly I am capturing a smile or two.

Of course, the 5 month mark signals a photo shoot... and although it was a dreary day, I managed to get a few shots of H and his innocence that I adore.  Thanks to Angela and Logan for the cute outfit that H is sporting in these pics!

Happy 5 months to my sweet baby boy.... nothing brings me more happiness than knowing I have another 7 months to devote to you!









SC live signature

1 comments:

Angela McIntosh said...

Wow, love the pics Sara, they are just gorgeous. Hudson looks great in that little outfit and the colours really bring out his eyes!! I'm so glad you liked it and thanks a bunch for making it a part of his special little 5 month photo shoot. =) He's a real cutie and I think he's definitely going to be a little heartbreaker.