Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ready for V-Day!

You may recall back in January, I decided to participate in a Valentine's Day swap that Claire over at Life of a Southern Belle was hosting.

I was matched up with Claire herself... and I received her package in the mail this week. It did not disappoint. It was a HUGE box... and I was so pumped to open it.

Inside was a nice little letter from Claire explaining the contents....
As I dug through the packaging ... I was loving each individually wrapped white bag sealed with a heart sticker on it.... there were 5 in total.
I had so much fun unwrapping each bag of goodies... in addition to the bags, there was also a bubble wrapped heart-shaped plate, a food magazine, and some organic Hershey's milk chocolate. After I was done opening everything, I felt like I had hit the Valentine's jackpot.

Here is a pic of my loot....I am loving everything, but especially the heart-shaped ice cube tray... my fav!

Thanks so much Claire for organizing such a fun swap, and for putting together a great package. Thanks to you, I am officially prepared for V-Day on Saturday.

Labels: ,