Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

This meme has been going around Facebook and I have been tagged a couple of times... so I thought instead of following suit of FB, I would bring it over here, as I know some of my faithful readers don't always have access to FB, AND, I needed a blog post for today!

So here we go....

The rules state: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

For the record I am not tagging anyone... but if you want to play along, leave me a comment and link to your blog and so I can head on over and read more about you!


Ahem... onto the randomness!

1. I heart my MACBOOK - seriously, best. purchase. ever!

2. I could watch Jon and Kate plus 8 forever - I hope they never stop filming that show.

3. I have never pulled my stove out from the wall... so I can only imagine what is under there - YUCK!

4. I think a hot vacation every year is mandatory and should be subsidized by the government.

5. I have a new found addiction to hot banana peppers... on everything I eat.

6. I think my husband is a fantastic Dad.

7. I wish I was more creative in the kitchen during the winter... every meal seems so blah lately.

8. Being a Mom is changing my life... for the better.

9. I happen to think my little boy is the CUTEST boy to ever grace the planet!

10. I wish a Good Life gym would open up in downtown Embrun.

11. I loved my wedding day... I look back on it and smile.

12. I wish blog writing was a profession that made 100K!

13. When I was in younger I had a tumor on my tongue. The doctor did surgery and cut it off, and my tongue grew back in a week's time.

14. I miss my grandparents and wish they were still alive today.

15. I love a glass of red wine... followed by another glass and another glass and another glass!

16. The worst purchase I ever made was this ti-dyed belly shirt and matching spandex shorts in Florida when I was 11 - I begged my Mom to get the outfit for me, and I hated it the minute we got home but knew I had to wear it because I put up such a stink about getting it. Talk about buyers remorse!

17. I will never make my kids 'clean their plate', I think its wrong.

18. I am wondering when my obsession with polka dots will fade... like Winnie the Pooh and Flip-Flops have done so in the past.

19. I have a strong dislike for stuffed animals... I think they are dust collectors and really hope E doesn't become a stuffed animal lover like I was when I was younger.

20. I would rather spend $100 on 'cool' baby clothes, than $20 on myself.

21. I look in the mirror often and wonder if I look my age... I have hard time thinking that I really look 29 - do I?

22. I was soooo pissed off when I was 15, that I started the car (without a license), backed straight out of the driveway, and then got scared shitless, drove straight back in, shut the car off and cried for 5 minutes.

23. The thought of a second pregnancy right now scares the shit out of me... I don't want the preggo hormones to come back.

24. I would love to go back to NYC & Boston, and I want to go to Chicago too.

25. I admit, someone told me that the nipple cream for breastfeeding was good for your lips, I tried it, it is, and I use it faithfully these days.

Now that was fun... if you want to play along, tag yourself in the comment section and I will be over to read about you in no time!

Labels: ,