Sunday, February 08, 2009

What a great weekend!

I don't have much time to compose a post today, but I did have a really great weekend. My BFF Kristy came to town for a much needed visit... and we treated ourselves and my other BFF Clapper to a really relaxing pedi at the Day Spa in Kanata on Saturday.

I loved every. single. minute. of it! We took our time, and then followed it up with a lovely afternoon lunch at Moxi's complete with a savoury glass of red wine. Afterwards we shopped around a little bit... and I finally pooled my Christmas and birthday presents to purchase the ipod touch (I love it). PC kept E for the whoooooooole day and I think it was the first day I have ever been out of the house for 6.5 hours ... without my smiling boy.

It was a really great afternoon, and what made it even better is that E was a very well behaved for his Daddy!

The following day, Kristy and I lounged around in the morning, made some delicious crepes for breaky... then went for a walk with E in the 'brisk' wind to the smoothie shop. We got caught up on each other's lives in the past couple of months... and the rumour mill from back home.

It was just an all around great weekend for me... and the best part is I now have lovely toes to look at while I am changing diapers, doing laundry, and singing 'three blind mice'!

Here's a few pics from the weekend!






Labels: ,