Friday, February 13, 2009

Helping out a fellow Blogger!

My friend and former co-worker Dani over at Postcards from the Mothership, is one of the main reasons I got into blogging. She started blogging after she returned from the mat. leave of her first son, Tristan, and I have followed her from the get-go through the birth of her second son Simon, and most recently Lucas!

She is a such a great writer.... down-to-earth, funny, and not afraid to put anything out there in the blogosphere, and I love that. Now that I am a Mom, I relate to her posts even more so than in the past. I have her on the highest of high bloggy pedistals, and I would like it to stay that way with your help!

Ahem... to the point... she is a finalist in a contest that will send her to the 2009 BlogHer Conference IN CHICAGO if she receives the winning number of votes for her post on why blogging means so much to her, and I really want to see her go, so I am asking you, all of my faithful readers, to get the heck over to Mabel's Label blog and VOTE for her entry:

Dani@Postcards from the Mothership
'The one in which she counts her bloggy blessings'

It's mid-way down the list, and it would mean so much to her if she won - trust me, Mabel could not be sending a better candidate if Dani actually wins!

You have until February 23rd to do so, and just as a side note you can vote more than once before they cut you off!

So as a favour to me... please get over there and VOTE VOTE VOTE!
THANK YOU!

Labels: