Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I need a t-shirt that says...

I am quickly finding out that when you tell people you are pregnant you get some standard questions... so I think I need a t-shirt that says:

1. I am feeling great - no morning sickness at all.

2. We aren't going to find out the sex.

3. My exact due date is September 29th.

4. Both sets of parents were very excited to hear the news.

I laugh because these are the answers to questions I always ask people when I hear they are expecting, but it doesn't register with me that they already been asked the same questions by 150 other people who also just found out!

I am not complaining though... all the warm wishes from friends and family has been overwhelming, we are super excited, and all of the emails, comments, and facebook messages are very sweet!

Now that the news is out in the open you can expect many posts to come on pregnancy, kids, and how clueless I am about the very big world of all things baby.

Stay tuned.... and thanks again for all of the nice comments!

Labels: , ,