Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Today's the day

You may recall back in May, that I bought tickets for PC & I, and Erin & Barry to go see Rascal Flatts in Syracuse, New York. Well.... the concert is TONIGHT!

I am just at home right now tying up a few loose ends before we head on down to sing our hearts out at the New York State Fair.

I am sooooooooooo excited. I am pretty sure no matter what, this concert is going to be a good time. I have heard so much about RF's Me & My Gang Tour, that we are pretty much guaranteed a great show.

Because of this, I have nothing on my mind but the concert, so this makes for a pretty crappy post today. I will also have to apologize in advance, as I will be away tomorrow, so that means no post tomorrow, but tune in Friday for some pictures and the update from our little adventure!

Until then..... download a little Rascal Flatts music and sing it for me would ya!!!

What hurts the most
Was being so cloooooooooooooooooooose
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away...............

And never knooooooooooowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was tryin’ to doooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooow!