Thursday, August 24, 2006

Change is good!

Today, PC and I celebrate 11 months of marriage. 11 months and counting, counting down to the big 1 year milestone. While I am spending the evening with my curling girls, I know PC will be at home cherishing every moment we have had since September 24, 2005...

(and a deep masculine voice announces)
DREAM ON SARA

Okay, so we are not as hung up on our wedded bliss as we were say 3 days after the wedding, but I still like to believe that we are in the honeymoon stage of our marriage (a girl can dream!).

I was surfing around the site BLOGTHINGS, when I came across a little quiz that determines how much you have changed in the last 10 years. Turns out I've changed quite a bit. My results are listed below:


You've Changed 76% in 10 Years
Compared to who you were ten years ago, you've changed a great deal.In fact, you're probably in a completely different phase of your life - and very happy about it!



I am pretty estatic that is says I am in a completey different phase of my life and very happy about it, because that means the quiz was bang on!

10 years ago I could have never predicted my life today, but I am very very satisfied about how my life has unfolded to this point, and probably if I take this quiz again in 10 years, I won't be nearly as exciting or prone to change as I am now, but god damn it, I will still be grinning with wedded bliss (a girl can dream!).

Most times we associate negative things with change, but in the case of marriage, who knew change could be soooo good!

Take the quiz youself and see how much you have changed... can you top 76%??? Who wants to take me on??