Thursday, September 07, 2006

A little self-absorbed

Well the exams are done. over. finito.

Give me a moment here.... I still am in shock.

OKAY... now there is nothing left to do but the cryin, and trust me that will probably some of that come next week when I get the results.

I left the exams feeling not horrible, but then again, I was feeling confident either ... time management was a factor, definitely... and lets not forget the general comprehension & application of 4,357 verbs + proper conjugations.

I swear that if I ever come across the loser who wrote the rule book on the French language... I... I... I dunno what I will do, but it won't be pretty, I can tell you that!

These days I have been asking myself a lot lately.... is this really my life?

Anyways... after the exams, I ran into few disgruntle readers (who happen to be bloggers themselves: A prego lady & her boss), and it was brought to my attention that I've been a little self-absorbed lately thanks to these exams... some might say, so self-absorbed that I have abandon my readers altogethers.

So... to that tune.... I offer my deepest apologies. But to add to my self-absorbed manner, I am taking off for the Soo (in 2 horus) to attend a retirement luncheon for my Father tomorrow... so it's highly unlikely that you can expect a regular half bitchy/half sensible post until Monday.

Again... S-O-R-R-Y.

All I can do is ask you stick with me, in good times & in bad, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer... in sickness & and in health.... (and here PC thought he was only one taking those vows me!!). With this post, I thee blog!