Sunday, July 09, 2006

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourselves.... I am on vacation... which means BLOG is taking a little rendez-vous as well!

For the next 7 days, you will visit here, but will not find anything, other than this sorry post. I am sorry to leave you hanging, as I know you live for visiting this page (toot toot), but rest-assured faithful readers, I shall be back!

To celebrate my first vacation since I started French training 7 loooooooooooooooooooong months ago, I decided to leave you with a little poem I composed for the vacation (public school style).

V is for vomit, which I hope not do during the vacation.

A is aspirin, which if I don't vomit, I will probably need in order to cure a good hangover.

C is cottage, where I will be for all of my vacation, a place I like to refer to as heaven. Mainly because there is no phone, it has a sandy beach, and you are free to do whatever the heck you want without having to maintain a schedule.

A is for anything, because while on vacation I can do a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g I want and get away with it.

T is for tanning. My whole week of cottage vacation revolves around working on my tan, so cross your fingers that the weather is sweltering hot so that these casper white legs can get some colour!

I is for I, because all week long me, myself, and I (and P) are going to be having a the damn good time doing nothing!

O is for options, because when you are the cottage you have options, such as: Should I lay on the dock and tan or sit on the deck and tan? Mailbu rum and spirit or a glass of wine? Get up and have some breakfast or sleep-in a little longer? Lots of options!

N is for neverending. I hope this vacation ticks by at a turtle,s pace and that when we have to return to the real world next Monday, I feel like the vacation was never going to end.

There you have it folks... my last post before we depart for the cottage! Have a great week, and if your straving for some good blogs to read, check out the sidebar, but don't forget to come back next Monday, July 17th!

10-4!